[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Ginger Jellyroll

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Nov 23 04:36:49 EST 2010

Kathy,

I am so sorry that Ginger Jellyroll had to be helped on her way to the
Rainbow Bridge. I always loved her name.

You must feel very lonely without any piggies after all those years and I am
glad that you have Millie and Shaggy to give you some much needed love.
Until quite recently I shared my life with a succession of three boxer dogs
and they were a great comfort whenever I lost a piggy. They seemed to
understand what the little ones meant to me and each, in turn, would sit up
all night with me when I was nursing a sick one. My last dog, Sophie,
forever missed, was a perfect piggy guard and possibly thought that the
piggies were really puppies and needed her care.

Ginger sounds like a very special little lady. I once had a Ginger
Piggyfriend, who came to me pregnant. She was a very sweet pig and had four
lovely daughters.

Perhaps, when you have come to terms with her loss, you might feel able to
offer a loving home to another little piggy in need. They all need wonderful
slaves like yourself.

R.I.P. Ginger, gone to meet Pookie at the Rainbow Bridge.

Take care.

Love and hugs from Penny and the Piggyfriends.