[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Princess Snowflake

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Nov 23 14:46:38 EST 2010

Leah and Bertie Pig, we are so shocked to hear of Princess Snowflake's
passing.  We remember when you adopted her, and it is so hard to believe
she is gone.  It was with much sadness that we read of how she stopped
eating and drinking and then went downhill as you hurried her to the
vet.  It was so touching, too, that you called her dad so he could say
goodbye.  Having "been there," we know how difficult it was when they
tried to bring her back to life but she was gone; we are so very sorry.
How awful that she had originally been abandoned by her first "family,"
if I can even call them that, but we are very glad that she and her
hamster friends were discovered and taken to the shelter, where you met
her and were charmed.  Princess Snowflake was definitely the right name
for her, and we have always enjoyed her beautiful photos.  Please know
how lucky she was to become a beloved member of your family, please know
you did all your best for her always, and please accept our condolences
on her passing.  We also send best wishes to her buddy, Bertie Pig, and
to her huspig, Teddy.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan