[Gpdd] Announcement: The inevitable has happened

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat Oct 9 06:44:16 EDT 2010

We are so pleased to welcome your new piggies, Sequoia, Ebony and Koa to the
GPDD family.

We were not at all surprised by your post. An empty pen is a cause of great
grief but also the chance to offer a happy home, lots of pampering and
veggies to more piggies, whilst remembering with love the ones who have gone
before.

I love red piggies. My husband says it is the same scenario as people
looking like their dogs as I have red hair myself. I don't know about that
but they certainly stand out in a crowd. Two of my current herd, Garnet and
Copper are reds.. I find piggies with red eyes most appealing.

Of course, all piggies are beautiful, whatever colour they are but I have a
passion for agoutis as past Piggyfriends of that colour have all been real
characters and if I had to choose one of a group to take home, I am sure
that I would pick the agouti. Maybe it is in the genes but they have all
been outgoing piggies as opposed to being a member of the herd.

It is so hard to pick a piggy or three out of a number all needing homes.
Like you, I always want to have them all but even I have to admit that there
is not room for every piggy that I see.

We all wish your new piggies a very long and happy life and say thank you
for giving them a wonderful home with an excellent slave to care for their
every desire.

We hope that there will be pigtures.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.