[Gpdd] [Announcement] Molly's Birthday

Elisabeth Haithcock ellie.cabbit at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 12:41:13 EDT 2010

I don't often pipe up, but my oldest chomped me this morning for not sharing
so here I am.

Yesterday my precious Molly turned 7, and she wants the whole world to know
that she's still as feisty and ornery as ever. She's come a long way from
the cowering little fluffball I nabbed from a tiny little petshop so many
years ago, growing and becoming the most fiercely independent child I've
ever had. For this momentous occasion, I've re-posted an entry I made in my
journal back in May of '05 here: http://freetexthost.com/bfnjrcut3e
... it'll give you a taste of the madness she's brought into my life. I love
her madly, the oldest of my current quartet.

Happy birthday, you goofy little fuzzball.

~ellie
The Fearsome Foursome: Molly Flanders (7), Bennett Jacob (6),  Winkerton
Phillip (5.5) and Pumpkin a la Mode (2.5)
Remembering always: Oliver Pigglesworth, Kweepie Mapwetter, Gustavus
Adolphus Piggius and Victoria Bean