[Gpdd] BREEDING [information]

Linda Kenyon llkenyon27 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 18:56:36 EDT 2010

When I joined this list it was to find out information on pregnancy in
piggies.  I had just gotten Abigail and she had been housed with a male
before I adopted her.  I wasn't sure what to look for, etc.

Well, I've had Abigail for 10 weeks now.  Although she has gotten bigger,
it is from growing not from pregnancy.  Even if she'd bred the day I got
her, I think she would have shown some sign that she was pregnant, or even
delivered by now.  So, I think it is safe to say she is/was not pregnant.

Of course, with luck, and Abigail's very "so-there" attitude, she'll have
one little piggy overnight.  Most likely not, but with Abigail it wouldn't
surprise me.

Thanks very much to everyone who gave information and advice back then.
It is very appreciated.

-- Linda