[Gpdd] HEALTH- Mimi & Benadryl

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Mon Apr 11 07:34:56 EDT 2011

I was watching a Dr. Oz rerun from Feb 8 this year and they recommended
garlic for fungal infections and noted it has antibiotic properties also.
This would be fresh chopped garlic rubbed in. This might be a good choice as
its non toxic and wont hurt her digestive system if she licks it off.  They
didn’t say it stops itching.  I am only repeating what they said on the
show,  which is an excellent program in my opinion.  It was brought up in
the context of a natural remedy for athletes foot or toenail fungus. I
presume it would be repeated applications but they didn't say.  Let us know
if if you try try it and what the results are.