[Gpdd] Misc: catching up

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 22:26:49 EDT 2011

Hi All..
I am very behind on posts and finally got to read this one
and am happy and sad for some of the news!  I send my thoughts
to those of you with ill piggies or who has gone to the Rainbow
Bridge.  I offer my congrats to those of you with good news.
I have been busy myself getting my dog well again.  Last week,
I found him dying.  It's a miracle that he survived but it's been
a painful, scary experience.
Anyway,
I wanted to let everyone know that my TEDDY decided to chirp last
night at 2:30am. . . for 40 minutes!  I couldn't believe it!  It
sounded very loud since the house was so quiet.  However, my
husband wasn't thrilled since he had to get up 4:30am for work!
Gotta love my TEDDY!
Hugs,
Joanne, Merri, Teddy, Baci, Sweetie, Sassy, Ellie
and truly missing my Spicy, something awful!
In heaven: Spicy, Annie, Abbie, Monkee

"Say NO to CUZ toys!"
http://www.gollygear.com/dinocuz.html
          - Rudy Colangelo