[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Ralphie the rabbit

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 1 15:23:02 EDT 2011

Janie, please accept our condolences on the passing of your rabbit Ralphie.  Although we know it was a shock that he passed away so suddenly, it is good to hear that he was active and alert until the end.  Obviously he had a wonderful life with you and was much loved.  What a lucky boy.

We also send best wishes to your husband.  We are sorry he is not well and we hope he will be feeling better soon.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan