[Gpdd] Rainbowbridge: Honey

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 6 09:01:27 EDT 2011

Julie,
So sorry to read of your dear Honey. He was a very loved piggie and you showed
that with all the care and love you gave him and he knows that. It is so hard to
let our piggies go when its time, and I don't think it ever gets any easier no
matter how many pigs we have. These little furbabies get into our hearts and
hang on tight.  Please know that we all share in your pain and loss. I am glad
to see  you are going to be active again on the digest. We all missed you and
there are so many new members to share stories with.
sending many virtual hugs to you Julie,
Jean (misfits)