[Gpdd] HEALTH: Undernourished pregnant piggie

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 8 12:29:24 EDT 2011

There's a beautiful, shiny solid black abyssinian, probably four to six months old, at the sleazy pet shop in town. She's pregnant by a red and white silky/shelty. She has a lovely disposition, and I'd like to get her and the babies out of there. Everytime I visit said pet shop, there's no hay for the piggies or the rabbits. They always tell me they're just cleaning the cage and haven't put any in yet. Right.

I know I'd be taking on a huge task with possible heartbreak, and I don't want to force something that's not supposed to be, but I'd like to buy Maggie--that's what I'm calling her. Prayers and well-wishes for Maggie are welcome.

Joanie