[Gpdd] undernourished pregnant piggie

Anneli Cochrane arcochrane at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 21:25:47 EDT 2011

Joanie,
Please please buy the momma pig and babies! I would get them myself if I
could. I LOVE SATINS, I have three. I have been told by my guinea pig vet
that satin's are more 'fragile' in the sense that they are prone to more
health issues. But right now I have three robust and healthy silky satin's,
so just like anything else I'm sure it depends on the pig. The only thing
that is difficult is keeping them clean, they often need hair cuts and
washing of their behinds. If a pig has short hair in the front and long hair
in the back they are silky satin's or sheltie's. If the hair flops over the
face then they are Pervuvian's. I have two black abyssinian's too and they
are so much easier to keep clean. Best of luck!
Anneli