[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Maggie is home!

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 10 17:07:23 EDT 2011

My husband talked the pet shop owner into selling her, though at a higher price. She's already revealing her tendency to talk to herself as she explores her small, but clean, environment. She spends most of her time in her tunnel, which is to be expected. Of course, I'm worried that she's too old to be pregnant (as we can't acertain her exact age) or has osteodystrophy, but I'm deternined to enjoy every second with her regardless. I'm sure she misses her husband pig. This might be the only time she's ever been alone. But she's found the food and water already and has responded when I warble back at her. I'll keep you posted!

Joanie

ps I plan to worm her in a couple days, after she's settled in. Is it the same protocol for "with pig" piggies?