[Gpdd] Behavior: Chico's story

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 18:08:51 EDT 2011

Hi all,

For everyone who needs a smile today:
http://undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.com/2011/08/story-of-chico-and-his-house-err-girls.html

This story my sister Janneke wrote sure put a smile on my face!
And I was amazed at Chico's action(s), as like the story says he's not a
very active boar...
But I must say he got more active once his fungal infection cleared up,
and having a webcam in the cage helps, he's more active when we are not
around...

I hope you like the story as much as I did and it made you smile...

Mieke
Slave to Chico (almost 4, 6th of September will be the date!), Woopy (3yrs
old),
Lily and Daisy (1 yr old)

--
"Dance, even if you have nowhere to do it but your living room"
Mary Schmich, 1997