[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Autumn kitty

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 4 11:08:17 EST 2011

Joanne, please accept our condolences on Autumn's passing.  We are so very sorry that you had to help her to the Bridge, but we know she appreciated your making that very hard decision for her.  We are glad that her journey was a peaceful one, and of course she felt all of your love as she traveled to the other side.  Autumn was a very lucky cat, and although it is sad that she is gone, it is wonderful that you were able to spend sixteen years together.  So sweet to hear of her angelic spirit and her bunny feet.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan