[Gpdd] gpdd: (Rainbow Bridge) (Sheila)

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Fri Dec 16 14:36:21 EST 2011

Dear Ellen and Sami

I ham so heartbroken to hear my sweet Shelia has preceded me to the Bridge,
such a young and vibrant lady she was. I still remember standing paw an paw
wit her at the rim of Haleakala crater at sunrise, how she laughed when I
tried to eat the silver swords an how does Nee Nee gooses chased us. An boy
could she hula.  Whisper to her dat I will look for her when I come to da
bridge. An please tell her mummy  Sami and frins dat I am so sorry their
great frin and daughter is gone. An I am sorry for you too, you have lots on
your mind as its so sad now der is no Sheila, but all de others still love
you and whee will always miss an honor our Sheila. An tank you for holding
her while she passed and for letting her little fambly see her an say
goodbye, dat means a lot to the piggy kind. You are a great piggy frin.
Love and sadness, Shipwreck Sam and my mommy