[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Send off for Beans in the New Year

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Dec 19 22:58:38 EST 2011

I have spoken to Frank via email and he has asked if we could have a
send off for Beans on the Black Pearl.
As it is almost Christmas and i wont be able to get my GPDD emails, i've
said i would do this when i return to work.

So gather your things together our dear friends, whee will be saying a
goodbye to Beans in January.
Sammy i hope you can help get the Pearl ready?

Chips has promised to look after Velvet for his brother.

Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx