[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Send off for Beans in the New Year

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Tue Dec 20 12:39:23 EST 2011

Shipwreck Sam and I are so sorry to hear our mate on so many voyages, Beans, has gone to the rainbow bridge. Whee would love to host a send off on the Black Pearl.  Whee should find out what Frank would like for his little buddy. Especially where to go. Whee can contact Jenni to see if whee can borrow the Pearl and if Barnacle Bill is available to captain her. He and Beans were great buds too. Whee should do this when AR arrives, or maybe Sammy and company can meet up with him at the Pearl. AR too is one of Beans mates. I think maybe R could officiate.  Frank should tell us the type of journey and service, and If there will be a burial at sea or a scattering of ashes  I assume there would be a display of Pirate cutlery as well.  So all those who knew beans  or would like to sail with us should post. I assume the ladies would want to sail?
In memory of one fine pirate dude, our Beans!
Sandy and Shipwreck Sam