[Gpdd] [HEALTH] worming protocol for young piggies

Ann Evans ann.evans at hintlink.com
Tue Dec 20 16:29:58 EST 2011

Dear Joanie,
  Along with the ivermectin I give oral 5 doses of 2.5% Panacur 0.4 ml.
One dose per day for five days. Starting at 6 months them every three
months for life they would get only one dose of Ivermectin and Panacur.
Please go to Piggyville.com for all the specifics.
http://piggyville.com/index.php?id=9
I am not a vet but I volunteer for Dr. Frank Bonsack DVM of Adventure
Animal Hospital as a cavy health advisor.

Cheers,

Ann and the Rescued Piggys of Piggyville, Tampa Florida USA.