[Gpdd] HEALTH- Mimi is losing weight

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 23 20:56:04 EST 2011

I just wanted to pick the minds of other slaves out there. I know we are all busy with our holiday preparations right now. Mimi was down about 2oz. the other day when I weighed her. So I weighed her yesterday again & she is down about another 1-1/2oz. She is eating & drinking & acting perfectly normal. I called the vet & we agreed she should go in Monday for a check. I worry alot now that she is getting older. We have had her for 4 years & 3 months & she was approximately 4-6 months old when we got her, so she is no spring piggie anymore. Any thoughts or suggestions? I have been supplementing her with Critical Care once a day, but since she is eating on her own I don't want to over do it with the Critical Care. I want her to keep eating normal. Please send thoughts & prayers her way. I am very concerned.
We would also like to wish everyone & everypiggie a Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays. Hugs to all...

~Jaime, Mimi & Captain Phil the betta fish~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty