[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: SPICY

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 6 21:14:25 EST 2011

Hi Glynis, Velvet and Onyx,

Your email brought tears to my eyes.  Thank you so much for your lovely words
and sweet thoughts.  I guess this is normal, but I am missing her more with each
passing day.

I had been concerned for months when she was sleeping deeper and slower to
wake.  One
morning, I thought I had lost her!  I was so upset, but wouldn't show it or it
might upset the
other pigs, so I left to get a towel (to pick Spicy up) and suddenly she popped
up like nothing
was wrong!  So, I did get more time with her...but of course, it's never enough.
Thanks again
for always being there for me.

Hugs,
Joanne, Merri, Teddy, Baci, Sweetie, Sassy, Ellie

 Let's rescue...at the speed of LIFE!