[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: SPICY

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun Feb 6 19:27:41 EST 2011

Dear Joanne, Merri, Baci, Teddy, Sweetie, Sassy and Ellie,

Whee are just devastated to hear our dear dear friend Spicy has
travelled to the bridge :o(
RIP Spicy run free at the bridge brave girl, now reunited with so many
family and friends, enjoy popcorning thru the lush meadows now you have
no more sore tootsies, you'll always be remembered by your family and
friends from GPDD, you'll NEVER be forgotten
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Another little star now twinkling in the sky ............... :o(

HUGE HUGE HUGS for you Joanne i know how much you tired for Spicy, she
loved you so much, now she is looking down and smiling at you, she'll
always be in your heart
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All our loves and wheeeeeeeeeeks
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx