[Gpdd] [Silly] I had to share...

Elisabeth Haithcock ellie.cabbit at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 23:34:58 EST 2011

Talking with an old friend tonight, I was told of a family he's friends with
who've adopted a peeg. When faced with naming their new family pet, they
decided to allow the three year old daughter name the baby boar, she thought
for a moment and then announced her choice.

Hamster. Hamster the peeg.

Forgive me, but I found this endlessly amusing and wanted to share. I
figured folk could use a smile.

~ellie, Pumpkin a la Mode & Bennett Jacob
Remembering Ollie, Kweepie, Gus, Vicky, Molly & Winkie

--
I saw what I saw when I saw it, but I'm not sure I saw what I think I saw
when I thought I saw what I saw when I saw it... see?