[Gpdd] RE: MISC Floods in Australia

e-mail cazza177 cazza177 at ntlworld.com
Tue Jan 11 15:17:16 EST 2011

Dear Penny and everyone

Sorry I have not been on GPDD for a while. Hope everyone is well. RE: Julie,
I received the following from her today. Carole x:

Guess what????         We've got no power, no telephones, no water, no
toilet, no fridge, no toaster, no stove, the water is lapping at our back
door inches deep, my computer hard drive has crashed so all info is there,
luckily I'm on wireless, but I've only got about 1/2 hour of computer
battery time left so pretty soon we'll be stranded.   Oh, I can't use the CD
on the computer for play CD's - last night it went haywire.......... what
else, I can't use my nebuliser for asthma so must remain very calm at
moment............ and it's a dark as hell.