[Gpdd] Julie

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Wed Jan 12 08:55:33 EST 2011

Thanks for this Sandy and Glynis.

This is such a relief. I have just been watching our lunchtime news on the BBC and the extent of these floods is just mind boggling with the height of the water continuing to rise.

So much devastation. Our hearts go out to everyone caught up in this crisis. Knowing that Julie and her little ones are safe is a beacon of hope in a dark situation.

Thinking of you Julie. Keep safe.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.