[Gpdd] misc; Australian Floods

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Wed Jan 12 07:32:32 EST 2011

Hi Sandy, Ellen and everybody I had an email from Julie on Monday but have not heard since then, I sent her a message and there has been no reply, that said if Sandy has heard and she has no electricity that would explain lack of email contact.

I am sure someone in Oz is already looking out for her a neighbour, the rescue services etc, if her house is flooded I would not expect to hear from her for a while anyway, the only real way to contact her would be mobile phone I am guessing but I dont know if any of us have a number.

Glynis is in Victoria and from previous conversations I seem to recall she is hundreds of miles away from Julie, Australia is a huge country.

I heard from Glynis last week she had a hectic holiday with people visiting and last week she was still rushed off her feet and not getting online much at all.

The rain is passing over where Glynis is but there are no mentions of flooding or extreme rain so I guess she is still busy, not sure if she is even having time to read digests as I am sure she would reassure us if she knew people were worrying, I am sure she is fine.

Lets hope we hear from Julie soon