[Gpdd] MISC: Cuteness

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Fri Jan 14 12:43:54 EST 2011

Hello Everyone and Everypig -

Whee all know about Pet of the Day (and some of us, including me, have had piggies or other pets who made it) but there is also a site called Cute Overload, and I thought, for anyone who has cute pigtures, maybe you would look into sharing them with the immediate world.

They cover different animals, and that is where I found out about the swimming pigs (farm pigs) of the Bahamas, but I know for a fact they have had guinea pigs as well.

So, if you have nothing better to do with your time.....................

Wheeks,

Rayna and Shakira
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca and Carmen in our hearts