[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCEMENT] I am ok

e-mail cazza177 cazza177 at ntlworld.com
Fri Jan 14 06:14:44 EST 2011

Hi everyone

I did email the Digest the other day to copy everyone in on an email I had
from Julie, but I guess the Digest did not receive it, as I did not see it
appear. Someone else posted it though, so you know the latest. Julie only
had about half an hours battery supply left on her wireless computer when I
last heard from her, and her power is down so I guess we may not hear from
her for a while until things are up and running again.

I did email Julie the other day, but whether she will have received it, I
don't know. Glynis, if you are still in contact with Julie by telephone,
when you next talk to her, would you mind please sending her my love and
tell her that she, her family and pets have been in my prayers every night
since this terrible disaster started - as have all the people of Queensland
and Brisbane.

Thanks for those asking about me. I am fine but having some computers issues
which mean I cannot always get to my emails. I hope everyone is ok and also
their piggies.

Carole xx