[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Leela

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Jan 30 19:35:34 EST 2011

Jan, Zathras, and Boomer, we are so very sorry to hear of Leela's passing.  How touching that you described your heart as having a "Leela shaped hole."  We know just what you mean.  Please know that she was so lucky you rescued her and that she was a beloved member of your family.  How great that she was at least six years old, even though we are never ready to see a piggie leave us.  It is sad that she began to have labored breathing and few poops, but it is good that she simply fell asleep and woke up in her new life at the Bridge, with friends old and new.  Please accept our belated condolences on her passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan