[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Onyx and Friday's Engagement Party

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 4 21:32:08 EDT 2011

I'm so eggcited about the engagement party!!!!
I still have all the egg money cards from my sister,
Spunky and Jimmy Jr. I'm booking a special plane
just for treats and roses for everyone to enjoy.
Also I ordered lots of carrot wine and other great
stuff too. It's going to be such a fun party, everyone
will remember it for al long time. PigAir will pick me up,
hopefully a young boar will want to accompany me
to the party.
I haven't told mommy yet, I'm just going to spring it on
her at the last minute so she can't say no. I just hope the bills
don't come in before I leave, she'll miss me so much
she won't mind the bills once I get back.

Miss Pooky