[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Flashbang Fatbottom Has an UTI

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Thu Jul 7 09:19:27 EDT 2011

Wet Romaine is best and other organic lettuce except iceberg. Stay away from
cabbage kale spinach etc Did I send you a list I spent 1/2 hr. Googling
them, just put in "high calcium vegetable" or foods and you will get lots of
lists.  He needs baytril and and NSAID for like Rimadyl or less preferable
infant or children's Advil (ibuprofen) for its anti inflammatory and anti
pain properties and the vet again.   Good luck li'l guy whee know it hurts
Sandy and Sammy