[Gpdd] MISC: condolences

Anneli Cochrane arcochrane at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 18:46:07 EDT 2011

Donna, I am so glad that Big Jim was able to pass peacefully, what a
blessing that he did not have to suffer. Condolences to you and your family.

Corrine, I am so sorry to hear of the passing of Sparkles. It is terrible
when a piggie has to suffer, I know that feeling, and it's awful. In time I
hope that you consider adopting another piggie that needs your love and
attention. There are so many pigs out there that need homes, and though no
pig will ever be Sparkles, there is one out there that needs your attention.
Although I have been fortunate to have some pigs that have passed peacefully
to the rainbow bridge, I also have had pigs that have not. I had one
beautiful boy (Ace) and the dog got out and crunched him, broke his back, he
died in my arms. I have also recently shared the passing of two of my pigs
Biscuit and Bailey, who also suffered horribly before they died. I try to be
happy that they are no longer suffering, even though I miss them terribly.
My point to all this is that you will make it through this, there are so
many of us here who have gone through the same thing with our pigs. Keep
your head up and do consider adoption, I think it will really help.

To any other members that have pigs that have passed recently that I may
have missed in the digest, please accept the condolences of Anneli and the
Indiana pigs.