[Gpdd] Virtual; Message from Spooky

M mfug at live.co.uk
Sun Jul 17 05:32:44 EDT 2011

Hi Mum, sorry we are so late getting in touch with you I know we promised to let you know when we had met up with the Piggyfriends but we were so excited we forgot all about letting, Pandora has told us off and will make sure we stay in touch.

We have arrived on a beautiful island with lots of flowers and it seems like everypig has bought roses they are everywhere and looking yummy including your lovely pink roses you did say we could take some.

I am waiting for my darling Woopy (blushes) to arrive but in the meantime me and Friday are trying to organise a popcorn line dance I have been filming you in secret when you dance round the living room with the headphones on so we know what we are doing.

Dorian is so full of energy we think he would prefer Zumba to line dance so Hector is showing him that video of you.

I have seen the bride yet but will let you know as soon as we do as we know how your girls like to know about clothes

Bye for now

Spooky oh and Hector says hello to