[Gpdd] MISC--random question marks

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Mon Jul 18 07:50:24 EDT 2011

Hi Janie

Glad to hear from you after so long. Whee hope your hubby is getting better.
There are so so many who have given so much to our country that are left
with illness and disability, even unemployment.  And Whee are sorry your Bun
Ralphie who went to the Bridge, he might met up with my daughters bun,  Mr.
Bunny who live 9 years total the last many with her after being rescued. He
had a sudden passing as well. Whee are so glad you have stayed with us and
you are welcome here between piggies as you are our old friend and know life
the guinea pig way. You never know when you may have another or meet one who
needs your help.  I see your post came via droid maybe that’s a clue about
the question marks
hope your husband improves, he has done so much for us all.
Best regards, Sandy and Shipwreck Sam (partying in Hawaii)