[Gpdd] Virtual: Hawaii

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 13:41:20 EDT 2011

Dear mom,

I am having a great time in Hawaii with Granny Glynis' girls Onyx and
Velvet!

My darling Spooky has been so sweet, he sounded very concerned from what he
heard about me via M.
He is relieved and happy for me I am now fungus free, and the weird poos and
pain, don't bother me very often...

I wore my yellow ribbon of course so he would recognize me at once! And he
brought me some nice veggies,
 and grass from his garden...
I have offered Onyx my ribbon again if she wants to wear it for the wedding,
like her sister Velvet!

The flight to Hawaii was long, but good, Lily and Daisy have become a bit
over-active after seeing the G-force movie...
I think they have just as much energy as Puff and Dorian!
Chico loves being around boars... Though he's very protective of his
'little' girl Lily...

Daisy is keeping an eye open for a nice boar friend... not sure if that's
working out...
but she seems to be enjoying herself...

Well talk to you later,
Hugs to daddy slave,
Woopy

--
"Dance, even if you have nowhere to do it but your living room"
Mary Schmich, 1997