[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Hawaii is FUN!!

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Tue Jul 19 08:02:43 EDT 2011

Hi Mommy,

Whew! I am back in my wunerful room at da Ritz Carlton with a few of the ole
pirate gang, watching the ocean roll in. We had 2 busses of Piggies at
sunrise over the rim of Haleakala crater this very early am. Its like a
moonscape up there and as you go up the volcano it gets weirder and weirder.
There are these plants called silver swords which are like a desert grass
growing spikey from a crown and they looked so much like real swords that
Ole' Beans stopped the bus so he could get a close look. And there are these
extremely weird geese called ne-nes that are found no where else. And the
upper you go the colder you get till the gravel freezes our feets. And its
soooo dry, and then the moment when the sun just pops over the far rim, it
is sooo cool!!! I wish I could see it see it every day of my life.
After whee started down whee would sneak out and go down on skateboards  but
the park rangers kept herding us back on the busses, but once whee got a
whole mile and so many curves, and my knees are so sore.  Whee had lunch
wrapped in coconut leaves under the palm trees and quaint drinks with
umbrellas with celery leaf sticks, every color was delicious. After a nap
whee surfed an it was so cute to see the sows in bikinis and da boars in
board shorts, not to many wet suits, they all wanted to show off. Whee ar
having did really big dinner also at the Ritz Carlton.  Itz so gorgeous
here, water cascades every where, and lots of it just runs over walkways an
steps so its always cool and not too deep for us.  You should have seen me
on my board, I finally got zo I could hang ten and stay up on all four
feets. I been giving little bouquets of ginger and anthuriums to da girls,
day are all so cute and nice. All da roses whee brought are saved for da big
dinner,  maybe whee get a helicopter ride along da coast an go to down to
Hana town and da 7 pools and see rainbows, I have heard of double circle
rainbows here. No wonder everbody smiles here

I need a nap now and after, a massage. mmmmmmmm. Dis iz heaven