[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Pixie Sue

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Tue Jul 26 08:29:37 EDT 2011

Pat -

We were very sorry to read of the passing of Pixie Sue. Please accept our deepest sympathy.

I totally understand the feeling of hope and persistence, as you feed and care for an ailing piggy that seems to be rallying a little, but who then slips away. It's heartbreaking.

Pixie Sue sounds like a wonderful, beautiful little piglet, with personality plus. All your love and care made her life the best it could possibly be, and her time with you was very precious. I'm sure you gave each other a lot of love. She was a lucky piggy to have found you.

Wishing you healing and hope.

Wheeks,

Rayna and Shakira
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca and Carmen in our hearts