[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Twinkie

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 28 14:19:47 EDT 2011

ME, Donovan, Reese, Chakalaka, Dilly Jr., Puffy, Cocoa Puff, and
Ghirardelli, we had so hoped that Twinkie would recover from her
emergency hysterectomy, and we were so very sorry to read of her
passing.  How very sad that her ovary was blocking her intestine and
that the intestine had to be pieced back together during surgery.  How
sweet that when you got her home, she wanted to be on Ghirardelli's side
of the pen; we are sure he wheeked with her and brought her comfort.
Unfortunately we have been through ups and downs after surgery, and we
know it was so hard when she seemed to be getting better and even jumped
up on your shoulder.  How sad that she apparently then had a stroke and
passed on.  We agree with your husband that Twinkie was obviously giving
you a final hug before she left, and we are sure she is now healthy and
happy at the Bridge.  Please accept our belated condolences, and please
know you did all your best for her.  After all, as you said, you gave
her two extra years of love that she almost didn't have.  Our best, too,
to Ghirardelli.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan