[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Hawaiian Wedding Song

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Thu Jul 28 16:42:55 EDT 2011

Hi Mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wheeeeeek! I'm so pigcited! Thank you for the roses and my silver beady slippers. They all arrived today.

As Puff and other piggies have written to their mommies, whee need lots more roses because...............well, whee just do, so keep 'em coming.

Onyx is getting lots of help from her sister Velvet and all the other ladypigs with arranging her dress, and making a veil of cornsilk and flowers. She will be a lovely bridepig. Her groompig Friday can barely keep his eyes off of her. The other boys take him out for sports, and Barnacle Bill's piracy and gentlepig lessons to distract him, but of course everypig thinks it is very cute how the happy couple look moonstruck at each other.

Oh, I just remembered! I have to start making a bouquet of roses and cilantro for Onyx to carry and, erm, munch on.

Then later this evening, I will order the limo, load it with baby carrots and cucumber, and take it to the airport to pick up my sweet Gordonpiggy and any other incoming wedding guests. Wheeeek! Whee'll have so much fun!

And it will be great when whee are all together and the wedding festivities will commence.

Aloha, Mommy.

Wheeks,

Rayna and Shakira
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca and Carmen in our hearts