[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Samantha HAS GONE TO THE BRIDGE

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Thu Jun 2 20:09:07 EDT 2011

Glynis-
Please pass along my condolences to Lynn & her family. I wish I had known Sammy was sick so I could have kept her in my prayers. How sad. I know how much Lynn & Earl love their piggies. She is in that great place meeting all the other digest piggies that have gone before her, but leaving much sadness here in our world. My thoughts & prayers are with them at this sad time & I hope Tabby will be ok.
~Jaime & Mimi~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty?ga_search_query=aintthatcrafty&ga_search_type=seller_usernames