[Gpdd] BEHAVIOR: Singing during lap time

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Jun 13 04:41:36 EDT 2011

I don't mind Dorian's "ADHD" behaviour but his companion, Elliot, got
thoroughly fed up with it, especially when he would jump over him with every
circle of his pen. So now Elliot lives right next door with another sensible
piggy and Dorian has all the space to himself for his activities. He loves
his lemon balm leaves and eating them gives him long enough to catch his
breath before the next lap.

I am glad that this behaviour does not run in families as Dorian's sister,
Pandora,  is a calm and sensible piggy who loves a cuddle.

Yes, they are all wonderful and I love them all no matter their
idiosyncrasies. They are all different just like we are.

Penny.