[Gpdd] [HEALTH ]Ariel

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 22 13:52:42 EDT 2011

So far Ariel seems to be improving. She did do a  normal poppies so far today.
She is eating so that is a plus right there! I have been giving the anti
inflammatory twice a day as well as the virgin oil too and her antibiotic. Her
tummy is not hard at all anymore. I put her in a childs swim pool in the front
room last night and put one of her cage mates in with her to make her run
around . I think that really helped alot as well. As that got her moving to help
ease the gas out and the poops out, when before she didnt want too move. She
seems to be in a much better place today. I have been giving her critical care
by syringe when she didnt want to eat a thing. there have not been anymore of
the clear sticky air bubbles  today. She is going potty as well. Thank you for
all the help and I will keep you informed of her progress. Since she is able to
poop normal poops I am hoping that what ever was maybe stuck in there has come
out. She has been wormed. Thank you again for all the good advice it has helped
alot.
jean