[Gpdd] HEALTH- circle piggie

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Thu Jun 23 19:58:49 EDT 2011

Pat-
It kind of sounds like a really bad ear infection or maybe even ear mites? Do her ears look dirty inside? I would think maybe an antibitotic would help just in case it is an ear infection. What a sad story. Did the pet store ever think if that is how these people are treating their animals & shipping them under such horrible conditions that maybe they should find a more moral breeder? Hopefully someday we can live in a world with no horrible people breeding animals for profit. At least she found you & I know you'll do your best to help her get better. Let us know how she does. Hugs...

~Jaime, Mimi & Captain Phil the betta fish~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/your/listings?ref=si_acc