[Gpdd] MISC: How do you cope?

ME me at buddies.org
Tue Mar 1 22:45:03 EST 2011

How do I cope?  How did I cope with losing six in less than a year?  Badly.  I still haven't gotten over what happened last year ... but I have all my new little ones (it's still strange to have everyone under a year old) that I have to care for and that makes it somewhat bearable ... though when they do something cute and funny (which is all the time) and I laugh, I feel guilty about being happy with my new little ones ... but I know life goes on.  I've had piggies for 37 years ... and have seen so many go ... including some very special ones ... but I've found that each is special in their own way ... it's never the same ... so I never get one (or more) to replace anyone ... I just think of them as adding to my family.