[Gpdd] MISC: How do you cope?

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Wed Mar 2 01:30:50 EST 2011

Dear ME, I don’t believe we ever really get over our big loses, they become
a part of us. There are piggies whose names can set me crying, I still
grieve my parents and it's been over ten years. The unexpected ones are the
worst. The doubts I carry that maybe I could have more or something
differently. We just go forward, and we are a little changed. The older we
get the more losses there are. Somehow we come to accept that grief is the
end product of love, but would we shut ourselves off from love? Not if we
want the experience of love. The thing is, a grievous thing happens, and
then we wake up the next day and for a few seconds life is as it was, but
then we remember and we see the change, feel the pain again, then the
intervals slowly stretches out  to where we think of the tragedy less often,
but everyday, unbelievably, the world, and our life is still there. So we go
on, every day, ever learning that there is this path, some think of it as a
circle, some a straight line of birth to death with high points and speed
bumps. But we just go on.  Chose to be happy there was love.  Sandy