[Gpdd] Misc.: How do you cope?

MGandalf43 at aol.com MGandalf43 at aol.com
Wed Mar 2 14:49:45 EST 2011

Corinne, I've had guinea pigs for almost 40 years.  A couple of times  I
was given special visions, once just before, once just after adored piggies
died.

I had a vision of running through neon green grass, feeling no fear of
predators, after Toonsie died. This felt truly authentic, since as a human I
don't spend a lot of time worrying about predators--it felt like a gp point
of  view.

Then, shortly before another died, I envisioned a lilac angel holding her
and petting her. This helped me bear it when it happened.

These visions help me feel that the Rainbow Bridge, or something like it,
is real.  I think when we get to heaven our little herds will gallop around
our feet. But don't be in a rush for this, Corinne--I'm sure there are
others  who need your help on this planet here--in addition to your husband.

Mary Ann, with Skunky and James