[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] If you lit a candle, let us know!

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 10:43:36 EST 2011

This is Gordon, the GP here!
If you lit a candle on March 9th for the Memorial Candle-Lighting, be sure to
let me and my mama know where you are.  We are hearing from lots of folks, but
if you lit a candle and don't tell us where you are, we won't be able to include
you on the list and on the world map, for everyone to see.  Just send a post to
the GPDD and/or to me and my mama directly, and weeee will include you.  I like
seeing all the postings on the Digest - each one is special and weeee thank you
for participating in this special event.  So, if you haven't let us know where
you lit your candle yet, don't forget!