[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: To Japan to rescue animals!

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Mar 22 22:44:51 EDT 2011

Oh Sammy whee would love to come and sail with you and help the animals
from Japan, it is so very sad what happened to everyone :o(
Whee have not told mummy yet but whee sure she wouldn't mind ........
erm hold on Onyx is whispering in my ear......... oh yes she said whee
could bring lots of veggies from our veggie garden to help feed the
rescued animals.
I will speak to my darling huspig Beans and ask him if he will come too!

Your ship mates
Velvet and Onyx xxxx
(oh dear whee haven't got pirate names ..... )