[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Vito Lee

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 27 17:33:16 EDT 2011

Bella, we were so very sorry to read of Vito Lee's passing.  It was so sad to hear of how he began to have labored breathing and then in the end began running.  As Jaime said, we like to think that he saw the Bridge and was hurrying to get there.  How touching that you handfed him, held him, and told him that he could go to the other side if he needed to.  We know he felt all of your love and care.  We are sure that he indeed knew you were there in his final moments, and we are glad you were able to be with him.  No doubt he is at the Bridge now with Chocolate, Parker, and Peter Lee, as well as many new friends.  Vito Lee was a lucky boy to be part of your family, and how fitting that he was adopted on Valentine's Day five years ago.  Certainly, as you said, he will always be in your heart.  Please accept our very belated condolences on his passing.

We also send a big Welcome Home to Bill Compton Reich.  How great to hear that he began to settle in so quickly in his new home!

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan