[Gpdd] MISC- Pet of the day

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Mar 31 13:09:03 EDT 2011

Jaime,

How lovely to see that beautiful African Grey Parrot. I usually look at Pet
of the Day every morning but we been having trouble with our server in the
mornings and I would have missed that one.

She looks so happy and healthy compared to the poor parrots that live at our
local shelter. Some despicable thieves even broke in and stole three birds
last week and then had the nerve to come back to try and take some more. All
of these birds have had a hard life and deserved a peaceful retirement.

http://www.raystede.org/

My cockatiels, who include birds unfit for aviary life at the shelter as
they cannot fly, have been singing along with Rosie. They also love to wheek
and oink along with the piggies. One of them imitates a rustling plastic
grocery bag to confuse the piggies.

Thanks Jaime.

Penny and the Piggyfriends ( and birdiefriends and micefriends.)