[Gpdd] Announcement: Lily and Daisy turn 1!

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu May 12 13:39:36 EDT 2011

Wishing Lily and Daisy a very happy 1st.birthday with all of their favourite
veggies. Doesn't time fly?

I am sorry that your little herd is suffering with fungus. Are you able to
buy VetSect Repel shampoo ( made by Millpledge ) in the Netherlands? It is
the finest anti-fungal shampoo and also eliminates parasites. It also leaves
their coats looking great.

I have been using it for the Piggyfriends for very many years. I used to buy
it from my vet and now get it from my Rodentologist, who buys it in bulk and
uses it all the time. People can leave their piggies with her for the day
and they get a thorough shampoo, a haircut if necessary and a manicure (
followed by a tasty snack. )

It is also recommended by the CCT ( Cambridge Cavy Trust ) and looks like

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Vet-Insect-Repel-Shampoo-200ml/dp/B002B3C8C2

Love and hugs for the herd.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.